Londonian singer and musician Rosie Lowe, who has recently been releasing her first album entitled Control, a very groovy and languorous opus, unveils here a mixtape full of fantasy and sensuality. Featuring R & B, Hip-Hop, soul, the mixtape reveals a little more the musical influences of this talented artist, from D’Angelo to Kaytranada, James Blake in a sweet 90’s atmosphere.
1. D’angelo- How Come U Don’t Call Me Anymore
2. Jesse Boykins- Pantyhose
3. Erykah Badu- I’ll Call U Back
4. D.R.A.M- Broccoli (feat. Lil Yachty)
5. Kaytranada- Got It Good (feat. Craig David)
6. The Emotions- Blessed
7. Thundercat- Them Changes
8. Hiatus Kaiyote- Laputa (Taylor McFerren Remix) [feat. Anderson .Paak]
9. J-Louis – Bringing Out The Best In Me
10. Jai Paul- Crush
11. Moss Kena- These Walls
12. James Blake- Radio Silence
Photography : Bryan Adam Castillo – @bryanadamc
Mixtape on Soundcloud.